PSPad offers you the possibility to use your smartphone as Dualshock controller for your PS5/ PS4. Do you need a second Dualshock gamepad for playing multiplayer games on your PS5/ PS4* did your Dualshock gamepad break down and you need a quick replacement do you want to use your Android controller on your PS5/ PS4? Well then PSPad is the right app for you.
Instruction video: https://youtu.be/YkCqY8ApJUU
• A wired Internet connection for your PS5/ PS4 is strongly recommended
• Smartphone should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPad connects to your PS5/ PS4 via the Remote Play protocol. PSPad allows you to remote control any PlayStation game which supports Remote Play. Control games like GTA V Fortnite Crash Bandicoot The Last of Us FIFA and many with your smartphone.
- Easy Connection Setup
- Microphone support
- Motion sensor support
- Use PSPad as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS5/ PS4
- Forward all connected Android controllers commands to your PS5/ PS4
- Create individual controller button mappings
- Because of how PSPad works using Remote Play will not work while using PSPad
- You cannot connect multiple PSPad apps to your PS5/ PS4 at the same time
- To connect a controller to your PS5/ PS4 while using PSPad you need a second PS5/ PS4 profile
- Connection can only be established via WiFi
PSPad connects to your PS5/ PS4 via the Remote Play protocol. PSPad will only work in applications and games which support Remote Play (almost all games support Remote Play). As PSPad is connecting to your PS5/ PS4 via the Remote Play protocol the PS5/ PS4 is sending audio and stream data to your smartphone. Despite no audio and video will be displayed PSPad does receive that data which may have an impact on your internet traffic so please keep that in mind.
❗Problems with the PSN login❗
This problem only affects users with PS5/ PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to get your PSN-Account ID. Recently some users reported problems when performing the PSN login. If you have problems to login to your PSN account just tell me your PSN user name and I will find out your PSN-Account ID for you. You can write me an email and I will try to reply as fast as possible. More information here:
In case you have any problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPad can be found here:
*Please note: If you want to use PSPad as second gamepad in addition to your real Dualshock controller you must have at least a second PS5/ PS4 guest profile on your PS5/ PS4. The real Dualshock controller must then be connected to the PS5/ PS4 profile which is not currently used by the PSPad Remote Play session otherwise PSPad will be disconnected.
Disclaimer: PlayStation Dualsense Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPad is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc or any associated subsidiaries logos or trademarks.
Show More >