Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60
FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Super Game Boy palettes emulation. Enhance monochrome games by bringing more colors!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later) as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with nor authorized endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!